Zero is King Khan’s latest Bollywood romantic drama movie starring Bollywood megastar Shah Rukh Khan, Anushka Sharma and Katrina Kaif. This is not the first time when these star trio come together for any film as they have worked together in 2012 hit movie Jab Tak Hai Jaan that grossed total Rs 211 crore. However, SRK’s latest movie failed to relive that success and running slow in the theatres. The film was released on 21st December 2018, Friday. It was a solo Bollywood release last Friday but still failed to cash the festive occasion of Christmas.
Shah Rukh Khan Starrer Movie ‘Zero’ Total Box Office Collection Report:
SRK, Anushka and Katrina starrer movie was expected to rule the box office but the movie failed to impress the film critics and audience. Zero received an opening of rs 20.14 crores at the box office and did not show any growth in the collection during its first weekend. The film has generated the box office business of Rs 59.07 crore within its first weekend (3 days).
- Box Office Collection Day 1 (Fri): Rs 20.14 crore
- Box Office Collection Day 2 (Sat): Rs 18.22 crore
- Box Office Collection Day 3 (Sun): Rs 20.71 crore
- Total First Weekend Box Office Collection: Rs 59.07 crore
- Box Office Collection Day 4 (Mon): Rs 10 crore
- Total 4 Days Box Office Collection: Rs 69.07 crore
- Box Office Collection Day 5 (Tues): Rs 12.75 crore
- Box Office Collection Day 6 (Wed): Rs 11.9 crore
- Box Office Collection Day 7 (Thurs): Rs 11 crore
- Box Office Collection Day 8 (Fri): Rs 8 crore (expected)
- Box Office Collection Day 9 (Sat): Rs 10 crore (expected)
Watch out the official trailer of SRK’s latest romantic drama movie Zero below.
SRK starrer romantic drama movie Zero has ended its first week in which KGF gave it a tough competition. The film is looking forward to generating decent business in its second week where it is competing with KGF and Ranveer Singh’s latest movie Simmba. Let’s see how the movie will do at the box office in the upcoming days.