Shahrukh Khan starrer movie Zero had hit the cinema a week ago and now the time has come for the results. The film is featuring the king of romance Shahrukh Khan, Anushka Sharma and glamorous Katrina Kaif. Zero is a Hindi language romantic film which has been written by Himanshu Sharma and Aanand L. Rai, directed the movie. It is released on 21st December under the banner of Colour Yellow Productions and Red Chillies Entertainment which is of Gauri Khan (wife of Shahrukh Khan).
Shahrukh Khan starrer ‘Zero’ Total Box Office Collection
As the critics are not giving positive reviews for the movie and the audience is also not liking the movie, the film is running as expected.
- Box Office Collection Day 1 (Fri): Rs 20.14 crore
- Box Office Collection Day 2 (Sat): Rs 18.22 crore
- Box Office Collection Day 3 (Sun): Rs 20.71 crore
- Total First Weekend Box Office Collection: Rs 59.07 crore
- Box Office Collection Day 4 (Mon): Rs 10 crore
- Total 4 Days Box Office Collection: Rs 69.07 crore
- Box Office Collection Day 5 (Tues): Rs 12.75 crore
- Box Office Collection Day 6 (Wed): Rs 11.9 crore
- Box Office Collection Day 7 (Thurs): Rs 11 crore
The movie was released before Christmas and enjoyed the benefit of the festival so the Zero first day box office collection was Rs 20.14 crore. After that, the movie saw a decline in the box office collection reports.
If you have not seen the Zero movie trailer, you can watch it here.
The leading trade analyst Taran Adarsh shared the latest figures of Zero. He tweeted, “#Zero has clearly underperformed… Remained on similar levels over the weekend… No turnaround / big jump in biz… #Christmas holiday [tomorrow] should boost biz… Real test on Wed and Thu… Fri 20.14 cr, Sat 18.22 cr, Sun 20.71 cr. Total: ₹ 59.07 cr. India biz.”
The movie is indeed not so good and seems pathetically long, the audience waits for the movie to get over and second half of the movie is illogical and boring. Stay tuned for all the latest updates of Bollywood and box office reports.