Zero is the new family entertaining movie directed by Aanand L. Rai, the movie starring Shah Rukh Khan, Anushka Sharma, and Katrina Kaif in the lead roles, the film faced a major drop in box office collection after its first week, in which there was a tough competition between SRK’s movie and the same day released Kannada movie KGF. In the second week, Zero is not only competing against KGF but Ranveer Singh and Sara Ali Khan’s latest action movie Simmba too which was released this Friday and receiving an overwhelming response.
SRK Movie ‘ZERO’ Total Box Office Collection:
Shah Rukh Khan starrer Zero has completed its first week and currently running in its second week where Rohit Shetty’s directorial movie Simmba has become the biggest competition for all movies at the ticket window. As per the early reports, the film has minted Rs 1 crore on its ninth crore that leads the total box office collection of the movie to Rs 85.95 crore. It is clear that the movie failed to set any benchmark at the box office and running slow in its second week.
- Box Office Collection Day 1 (Fri): Rs 20.14 crore
- Box Office Collection Day 2 (Sat): Rs 18.22 crore
- Box Office Collection Day 3 (Sun): Rs 20.71 crore
- Total First Weekend Box Office Collection: Rs 59.07 crore
- Box Office Collection Day 4 (Mon): Rs 10 crore
- Total 4 Days Box Office Collection: Rs 69.07 crore
- Box Office Collection Day 5 (Tues): Rs 12.75 crore
- Box Office Collection Day 6 (Wed): Rs 11.9 crore
- Box Office Collection Day 7 (Thu): Rs 11 crore
- Box Office Collection Day 8 (Fri): Rs 1 crore
- Box Office Collection Day 9 (Sat): Rs 1 crore
Have a look at the official trailer of Shah Rukh Khan starrer romantic drama movie Zero below in case you missed it.
Now, the biggest question for the movie is whether it will make it into the Rs 100 crore club. However, it seems quite difficult for the movie to touch the mark of Rs 100 crore as of now. Let’s see how the movie will do at the box office in its upcoming days. Stay tuned with us for all the latest updates of Bollywood and box office reports.