Finally, the wait is over as MTV’s one of the most loving and popular show India’s Next Top Model 4 has reached its final stage, where we will get the next top model. INTM is an adaption of Hollywood model hunting show in which girls from different cities across the country take participation and compete with each other to win the title of the show. Let’s check out who becomes INTM 4 winner. The top three finalists — Urvi Shetty from Mumbai, Nisha Yadav from Jaipur, and Rushali Yadav from Ajmer — have made it into the finale.
INMT is not just a show but a dream and passion for many girls and only a few lucky girls get the chance to live up this dream. The show has successfully completed its three seasons and finally, the moment has come for which the fans are waiting for nine weeks. Yes, you get it right. The name of India’s Next Top Model 4 winner has been announced.
This Is Why You Just Can’t Miss India’s Next Top Model 4 Grand Finale —
The contestants of INTM 4 set the stage on fire on its finale with their sizzling performances. It is going to be sensational and must watch the finale, not only because of Handsome hunk Milind Sonam.
- The finale of this season is held on board of an international cruise for the very first time in the history of the show.
- All top three contestants stand a chance to pose with beautiful Malaika Arora for their final task — a photoshoot done by Dabboo Ratnani. See how gracefully the last task is performed in the tonight’s grand finale episode.
- In their final task, Nisha receives an advantage to watch her competitors’ performances, but this is not all. Nisha also has a wardrobe malfunction on the stage.
- No finale is ever completed without a glimpse of flashback journey so far, the top three contestants relive their INTM journey while the other contestants appreciate their efforts.
- Malaika and Milind, both are super hot and they are together in the judging panel, we don’t need anything else. The super-sexy judges steal the show with their final appearance.
Malaika Arora announces Urvi Shetty’s name as the winner of India’s Next Top Model season 4. Tonight is the grand finale of MTV India’s Next Top Model 4 which will be aired on TV at 7 PM on MTV on 8th December 2018. During the grand finale of the show, all top three finalists relived their journey throughout the show. Just have a look at Urvi’s marvelous journey to INTM 4 contestant to the winner.
View this post on Instagram
As the winner name has been announced, everyone is wishing Urvi their best wishes for her future and congratulations on her big win. She truly deserves to win the title of the show as she has been always standing out of the crowd with her amazing performance and model charm.
View this post on Instagram
MTV India also congratulates the winner of the show, writing, “Urvi Shetty, you’ve been spectacular throughout the season. You truly deserve the win.”
It has been a great journey from the first selecting episode to India’s Next Top Model 4 grand finale. She was tagged as ‘Miss Consistent’ by the mentors and judges for her outstanding performances in the entire fourth season. Urvi not only wins the show but everyone’s heart too. Malaika Arora, Milind Sonam, Dabboo Ratnani served as the judges of INTM 4 while Neeraj Gaba and Anushka Dandekar served as the mentors of the contestants. With the grand finale of the show, the hunt for a definitive supermodel is over and we have Urvi Shetty as a winner of INTM season 4.