MTV India’s Next Top Model Season 5 is all set to provide you with a golden opportunity to have a bright future in the modelling industry. So, if you think that you have what it takes to be a top model, it is your time to prove yourself. INTM is one of the most loving and popular shows of MTV, the show has successfully completed its four seasons and is ready to give us the next top model with its fifth season.
INTM 5 Judges & Host: As per the sources, Dabboo Ratnani and Lisa Haydon are signed for India’s Next Top Model 2019 as the judges. Just like the previous season, Anusha Dandekar will host the season 5, she will also serve as the mentor for the contestants. Neeraj Gaba will be the grooming expert for contestants of the show.
MTV India’s Next Top Model 5 Audition & Registration Process:
There are some criteria to take participant in India’s biggest model hunting reality TV show. Followings are the major points which interested participants must keep in their mind before applying or registration.
- Interested participants must have a nice physical appearance.
- Girls who are interested to take participate in the show must be between the age of 18-25 years.
- Girls who are willing to be part of the show must be a citizen of India with ID proof such as Aadhaar Card, Passport, etc.
- Interest participants have to record a short video of themselves with their introduction. Girls also have to tell in the video that why they want to become India’s Next Top Model and what it means for them.
- The participants then have to upload their video to the official website: http://www.mtv.com/
- You will get a confirmation call from the MTV team if the makers of the show liked your video.
The dates and venues for India’s Next Top Model 5 auditions are yet to announce, but Delhi, Mumbai and Kolkata are the cities where these auditions will be conducted. We will update the dates and venues as soon as it announces.
After getting selected by the makers of the show, there will be a second round of audition where the selected participants have to do a ramp walk in front of judges and answer their questions. Total 13 participants will be selected after the final audition round, who will compete against each other to become the next definitive supermodel.
In the previous season of MTV INTM, Urvi Shetty emerged as the winner by defeating her co-contestants. Now, it’s your time to make name and fame in the glamorous fashion industry. Stay tuned with us for all the latest updates of your favourite model hunting reality TV show.