Indian Railway is one of the vast network which connects every state with each other and through many routes. Indian Railways are emerging with new technologies and more trains so that people could travel more efficiently and fast. Every year thousands of job are out for the India Railway, where the jobs are known as Indian Railway Recruitment. This year, 2018-2019 the Railway Recruitment Board has invited the application for around 16000+ post in the different areas in the country.
Indian Railway jobs are much comfortable because it doesn’t have strict age rules and timings. Many students after 12th appear for the exam of Railway because it is flexible than any other job. If you are also applying or thinking to apply in India Railway then you must visit the official website of Railway, www.indianrailways.gov.in. Also if someone faces a problem or the site may be down for maintenance and other issues then you can also fill the form on the website of RRBs. You have to just take care of the fact that the application process will be started by December 31st and will last up to 30th January which is the last date.
Also, there is a strict notice by the Indian Railways that no application form will be entertained after the due date and also different post has a different educational qualification(educational qualification vary from post to post). Also if you will apply for the examination then you should visit the website of RRBs for regular update and notice by Railway and also about the exam related info.
There are many zones in which the Indian Railway has its scope but job has been out in some of them which are Southern Western Railway, Western Railway, East Central Railway, North Eastern Railway, North Central Railway, Northeast Frontier Railway, Central Railway, Northern Railway, Southern Railway, Western Railway, Western Central Railway, South Eastern Railway.
Below are the complete details of post available and their a number of seats:
- South Western Railway – 963 Apprentice Post
- Eastern Railway – 2907 Apprentice Post
- Eastern Central Railway – 2234 Apprentice Post
- North Western Railway – 2090 Apprentice Post
- North Eastern Railway – 745 Apprentice Post
- North Central Railway – 703 Apprentice Post
- North East Frontier Railway – 12 Scouts and Guide Quota Post
- Central Railway Mumbai – 78 DEO / Executive Assistant / Office Assistant Post
- Northeast Frontier Railway – 21 Sports Quota Post
- Southern Railway – 21 Sports Quota Post
- Western Railway – 14 Scouts and Guide Quota Post
- West Central Railway – 160 Act Before 160 Act Apprentice Post
- Central Railway – Physiotherapist Post
- Central Railway – 5 Data Entry, Digital Office Assistant and Other Posts
- North Western Railway – Group C Post against Cultural Quota.
Get your own Government job and make life easier with Indian Railways. Also, keep the check on updates and notice by Railway. Stay tuned for more updates about Indian Railway Recruitment as well as for more jobs alert.