Everyone knows that Tollywood actor Ravi Teja is through a bad phase of his life where his films are not doing well at the box office. It seems like ‘Mass Maharaja’ starrer movies charm is over as his recent movie Touch Chesi Chudu failed to attract viewers to the theaters and the film got flopped. After Touch Chesi Chudu, Ravi cameback with his movie named Nela Ticket. Unfortunately, Nela Ticket received a lukewarm response from the audience. The actor is again in a headlines and generating buzz because of his latest release ‘Amar Akbar Anthony.’
Telugu Movie ‘Amar Akbar Anthony’ First Week Total Box Office Collection:
Amar Akbar Anthony received a decent opening. Thereafter, Ravi starrer failed to show growth in the box office collection. According to the recent reports, the Telugu flick grossed around Rs 1.5 crore from the AP/TS box office on Monday. The film disappointed the makers as it is continuously decline after Sunday in terms of earnings. AAA is not generating any profit at the box office. It seems like its a huge setback for the actor Ravi and his fans.
- Box Office Collection Day 1 (Fri): Rs 3 crore
- Box Office Collection Day 2 (Sat): Rs 4 crore* (approx)
- Box Office Collection Day 3 (Sun): Rs 5 crore* (approx)
- Total First Weekend/3Days Box Office Collection Day: Rs 12 crore* (approx)
- Box Office Collection Day 4 (Mon): Rs 2 crore* (expected)
- Box Office Collection Day 5 (Tue): Rs 1 crore* (expected)
- Box Office Collection Day 6 (Wed): Rs 1 crore* (expected)
- Box Office Collection Day 7 (Thu): Rs 1 crore* (expected)
The film received poor response from the film critics, some of the critics even said that the story plot of the movie is very old and that the film offers nothing new. The film doesn’t have potential to show growth at the box office now. The box office earnings are dropping day by day. Let’s see how Amar Akbar Anthony will perform at the box office. Stay tuned with for more update and box office reports.