This Friday released Telugu movie ‘Amar Akbar Anthony’ fails to attract viewers in the theaters. The film is not getting the expected response from the audience. The Tollywood stars Ravi Teja and beautiful actress Ileana D’Cruz in the lead roles. Ravi plays a triple role in the films for the very first time. For those who aren’t aware, Ileana made her comeback from AAA in Telugu film industry after six years.
Telugu Movie ‘Amar Akbar Anthony’ Total Box Office Collection:
Ravi Teja and Ileana D’Cruz starrer Telugu movie Amar Akbar Anthony received mixed reviews from the film critics. The is receiving a below average response from the audience. The movie opened up with Rs 3 crore and marked a slow opening. The film grossed Rs 4 crore (approx) and Rs 5 crore (approx) on Saturday and Sunday respectively that leads the total first weekend box office collection to Rs. 12 crore (approx).
- Box Office Collection Day 1 (Fri): Rs 3 crore
- Box Office Collection Day 2 (Sat): Rs 4 crore* (approx)
- Box Office Collection Day 3 (Sun): Rs 5 crore* (approx)
- Total First Weekend/3Days Box Office Collection Day: Rs 12 crore* (approx)
- Box Office Collection Day 4 (Mon): Rs 3 crore* (expected)
- Box Office Collection Day 5 (Tue): Rs 3 crore* (expected)
- Box Office Collection Day 6 (Wed): Rs 3 crore* (expected)
There is nothing new in Telugu movie Amar Akbar Anthony, the film offers nothing new in the name of entertainment. It seems like actor Ravi is going through the bad phase of his life, as his last movie also received lukewarm response from the audience. The film is expected to touch the mark of Rs 20 crore by the end of its first week. We hope the action comedy drama movie will show some growth by the end of its first week. Let’s see how Amar Akbar Anthony will perform at the box office. Stay tuned with for more update and box office reports.