General Elections are approaching and the party needs your vote for the best quality of work. Delhi has improved significantly in the past few years again comes the point to elect your favourite party and representative. AAP is one of the favourite party nowadays, due to the releasing of manifesto for National Capital.
Chief Minister Arvind Kejriwal and Deputy Cheif Minister Manish Sisodiya released manifesto saying:
- Maximum home in National Capital will have free water and quality education
- 24-hours Electricity will be available for everyone
- In reference to “28-point guarantee card”, free ration delivery will be preferred.
- Free pilgrimage for 10-lakh senior citizen.
- 1 crore compensation to the Karamchaari if he/she dies on duty.
- Also to give ‘deshbhakti curriculum’ to all children for nationalism and respect for armed forces.
Isn’t the above points are shocking for people of the national capital. The AAP is using some amazing techniques to win the elections again. For more power and votes, AAP also said that after winning implementation of Jan Lokpal Bill will also be taken in favour.
On the other hand, Congress holds the point and promised citizen to cancel “Citizen Amendment Act” for the National Capital (Delhi). Apart from everything, the question which is deep and worrying is that, who is standing for the seat from BJP. Kejriwal declared an open conference/debate challenge with BJP candidate. Also, Kejriwal openly said that Amit Shah should now come out with BJP candidate as people wanted to judge and select the candidate.
Present-Chief Minister Arvind Kejriwal clearly said that “Amit Shah can’t decide who the CM will be, the people have the right to elect their own CM. I am giving them time till 1 pm tomorrow. If they don’t, we will hold another press conference tomorrow”
National Capital should now select their candidate / CM. Get ready the countdown begins with 4 more days.