Superstar Rajinikanth and Bollywood megastar Akshay Kumar starrer science fiction action movie ‘2.0’ has created hype as the movie is ruling the domestic box office and also generating good profit from the overseas market. The film was released on November 29, the film also stars Amy Jackson in the lead role. The movie casts Sudhanshu Pandey, Adil Hussain, Kalabhavan Shajohn, and K. Ganesh. The film is co-written and directed by S. Shankar. Let’s have a look at the movie’s box office journey so far.
Rajinikanth-Akshay Starrer ‘2.0’ Total Box Office Collection:
The Hindi version of sci-fi action flick 2.0 is doing great at the box office. The film was opened up with Rs 20.25 crore which is consider as a good opening, but not up to the mark. The film showed a slight decrease in the collection on its second day (Friday) and grossed Rs 18 crore. The movie collected Rs 24 crore and Rs 34 crore on its third (Saturday) and fourth day (Sunday) respectively. The film grossed Rs 96.25 crore as its first weekend box office collection.
The film generated a business of Rs 13.75 crore on its first Monday and Rs 11.50 crore on Tuesday. 2.0 has grossed Rs 10.84 crore on Wednesday. The film raked Rs 10-12 crore on its eighth day (Thursday). The Hindi version of Rajinikanth and Akshay Kumar’s latest movie is standing with total box office collection of 132 crore.
Note: Following are the collection of Hindi version only.
- Box Office Collection Day 1 (Thu): Rs 20.25 crore
- Box Office Collection Day 2 (Fri): Rs 18 crore
- Box Office Collection Day 3 (Sat): Rs 24 crore
- Box Office Collection Day 4 (Sun): Rs 34 crore
- Box Office Collection Day 5 (Mon): Rs 13.75 crore
- Box Office Collection Day 6 (Tue): Rs 11.50 crore
- Box Office Collection Day 7 (Wed): Rs 10.84 crore
- Box Office Collection Day 8 (Thu): Rs 10-12 crore (approx)
- First Week Total Box Office Collection: 132 crore
2.0 is a sequel of 2010 superhit movie Enthiran (Robot in Hindi). The film is generating good profit since it hit the theaters. The film received mixed reviews from the film critics at the time of its release, despite that the movie is attracting more and more viewers into the theaters.