Finally, now it is the time where you can have a good job in hands and make your life secure with the Government companies or sources. The National Health Mission(NHM) is doing best for the recruitment of unemployed people who are in search of government jobs in Uttar Pradesh. They have started the online Application form for the people who are eligible for the job and said that more than 10000 jobs on the go. These 10000 are the contractual vacancies. These vacancies are not permanent but on the contract basis of one or two years.
Many of you must have been done medical courses, therefore, you can apply for jobs online through the official website, www.upnrhm.gov.in. The portal is open till January 7 2019, that means you can have a much time to fill the Application form for exams.
Thousands number of vacancies are out:
- ANM (ANM-MH) – 7,199 POST
- Staff Nurse(SN-MH) – 1,128 POST
- OT Technician(OT-MH) – 286 POST
- Staff Nurse(SN-CHNRC) – 15 POST
- Staff Nurse (SN-CHNBSU) – 177 POST
- Staff Nurse (SN-CHSNCU) – 50 POST
- Senior Lab Technician (SLT-NARNTCP) – 1 POST
- Lab Technician (LT-NARNTCP) – 9 POST
- Lab Technician – Division Level (LT-NVBDCP) – 9 POST
- GNM (GNM-NPCDCS) – 205 POST
- Lab Technician (LT-NPCDCS) – 205 POST
- Staff Nurse (SNNPHCE) – 240 POST
- Physiotherapist (PT-NPHCE) – 40 POST
- Lab Technician (LT-NPPCF) – 6 POST
- Staff Nurse (SN-UHNUMH) – 61 POST
- Pharmacist (PH-UHNUMH) – 22 POST
- Lab Technician (LTUHNUMH – 44 POST
- ANM (ANM-UHNUMH) – 150 POST
- Nurse Mentor (NM-NC) – 34 POST
- Staff Nurse (SNDHSHP) – 18 POST
- Staff Nurse (SN-DHSHDUA) – 153 POST
- Lab Technician (LT-DHSHDUA – 4 POST
- Pharmacist (PH-DHSHDUA) – 17 POST
- OT Technician (OTI-DHSHDUA) – 9 POST
- Ophthalmic Assistant (OADHSHDUA) – 3 POST
- Staff Nurse (SN-DHSBED) – 70 POST
- Nurse In-Charge (NICDHSBED – 5 POST
The above mentioned is the list of jobs available for medical students you can check them and fill the Application for according to your qualifications. with this, it is also mentioned the candidate will be selected on the basis of Written Exam and Interview.
For you below is the procedure for online submission of the Application process:
Step 1 – The candidate can simply submit his/her form through http://upnhm.samshrm.com.
Step 2 – If you are a new user click on the new registration, whereas if you have a sign in earlier then you can simply log in.
Step-3 – When you must be confirming it, please check once the eligibility criteria, reservation as well as policies of the post for which they are applying.
Step 4 – When the candidate will successfully log in the form then he/she will receive an SMS which will comprise of user’s login ID and Password so that they can open it in future without any problem.
Step 5 – The Application form is one of the important forms, therefore, every candidate should carefully fill all the details like Date of Birth (DOB), Address, State, Mobile Numbers, Email etc. and all the fields which ask for.
Step 6 – The Application form also asked for the document files in the form of images, in jpeg, jpg and. png format of size not exceeding 5 00 KBs).
The format would be:
Certification of High School(10th mark sheet)
Certificate of Intermediate school (10+2 Mark sheet)
Certificate of Educational qualification and Experience, which makes him/her eligible for applying for the post
More step for filling the Application can be found on its official site. Stay tuned for more updates and jobs alert.